Trail run, hike, or cross train in exceptional comfort when you wear the Marmot Women's Ascend 2-In-1 Short. Equipped with a compression-fit internal brief with Coolmax Gusset liner, the Ascend keeps you feeling fresh, comfortable, and non-clammy when you sprint up the trail head or bag a peak.
- Lightweight, breathable, soft, and stretchy fabric dries quickly, wicks moisture away from your skin, and is Blue Sign approved
- UPF 30-rated fabric helps shield you skin from the sun's dangerous UV rays
- Mesh panels supply breathability and comfort while you trail run or hike
- Compression-fit internal brief with Coolmax gusset liner offers exceptional comfort when you train
- Elastic waistband with internal logo drawcord for a comfortable, secure fit
- Flatlook seams eliminate annoying chafing issues
- Reflective logos help make you visible in low-light situation
- An internal pocket stashes your house or car key
Share your thoughts
Great, Functional Running shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Ascend 2-in-1 shorts were not my first choice for running shorts, but the compression fit internal brief is a life-saver on longer runs. I love to run "longer runs" (I go for time not distance, but usually run 2-2.5 hours) but definitely do not have skinny runner legs. Inner-thigh chafing has been a constant bane on my summer running pursuits and the internal brief is definitely the answer to my problem! I usually order a small in Marmot, but went up to a medium this time. While they are a little loose, the drawstring keeps everything under control and they are incredibly comfortable.