Marmot Arroyo Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Down
- Community Images
Quality down fill and a thoughtful design show that Marmot got this one just right.
The Marmot Arroyo 30-Degree Down Sleeping Bag employs high-quality 800+ fill goose down to trap warmth without weighing down your pack. This Marmot bag also has ground-level seams to eliminate cold spots and a forward-leaning footbox to keep your toes from getting cramped. Compressing well and weighing in under two pounds, the Arroyo is easy to pack and even easier to carry.
- EN comfort-rated at 40-degrees F for chilly summer conditions; lower-limit-rated at 30-degrees F for occasional use during cold shoulder-season trips
- High-quality 800-fill goose down packs down well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight nylon shell protects the down insulation, breathes well, and compresses nicely for easy packing
- DWR finish on the fabric repels frost, dew, and condensation
- Down-filled full-length draft tube protects against areas where cold can creep in unexpectedly
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood wraps around your head and provides 3D protection against heat loss
- Hood Muff is a warm down gasket around the face designed to keep heat in while keeping the drawcord away from your face
- Stretch tricot baffles extend the life and shape of bag and improve warmth retention
- Forward-leaning footbox decreases constriction at the bottom of the bag and conforms to your foot's natural shape
- Ground-level seams help prevent heat from escaping upwards through seams
- Nylon stuff sack and a storage bag included