For ladies who ski like there's no tomorrow.
When it's nuking snow out on the slopes, give your hands some cover with the Marmot Women's Armageddon Undercuff Glove. A durable leather outer shell, Membrain waterproof breathable tech, and foam padding make the low-profile Armageddon the glove of choice of the Marmot Freeride Team.
- Waterproof breathable Marmot MemBrain insert gives you outstanding protection and breathability to keep your hands from becoming a wet or sweaty mess
- Goatskin leather offers serious durability and excellent dexterity
- DriClime lining wicks away moisture and prevent clammy hands
- High-loft Polartec Thermal Pro fleece traps heat for extra warmth on cold days
- Short cuff fits under jacket sleeve and locks down with hook-and-loop tab
- Foam padding protects impact zones from blows and crashes
Share your thoughts
Great fitting glove!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I first wore the Armageddon glove just over a year ago and was pleasantly surprised with how warm it was. I have traditionally worn mittens as I have a difficult time keeping my fingers warm, but have had no problems with cold tips since switching to these gloves! They fit well and after a few wears, the leather breaks down and the gloves have great dexterity. My only complaint is the small opening when putting the gloves on. After the gloves break in they do get easier to put on, but the first time definitely felt like a wrestling match.
I previously wore Hestra gloves in a size 7, and wear a Small in the Armageddon.