Look as good as the tracks you leave behind.
When you're arcing perfect sets of turns down fresh groomers, zip up the Marmot Women's Arcs Jacket to ensure you look every bit as good as the picture-perfect tracks left in your wake. Thermal R insulation keeps precious body heat in while the waterproof MemBrain shell fabric keeps snow and wet conditions out. This jacket even has a unique embossed pattern for a distinctly feminine look.
- Two-layer MemBrain 10 shell fabric provides reliable protection during winter storms
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet weather out
- Thermal R synthetic insulation provides warmth on chilly days
- Regular fit with Angel-Wing Movement leaves room for extra layers and allows a full range of skiing motions
- Unique embossed pattern lends a feminine look
- Underarm zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- Removable storm hood with a laminated brim protects in tough weather conditions
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem provide a snug fit
- Brushed Tricot collar is soft on the skin
- Chest, sleeve, hand, media, and goggle pockets hold all your goodies
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Go this in black and the embossing is just a hint to make it slightly feminine - but a rugged coat that layers well underneath making -6 this weekend not so bad! Only bummer is that it does not zip up all the way to the top when I have the hood over my helmet. Never thought my helmet was that big - but who knew. Don't really care though because it looks great with my purple pants!