- Detail Images
On the trail, in the yard, at the market: the Marmot Women's Ani Short goes there and beyond this summer. Lightweight and versatile, it is designed for movement but includes a host of little details like multiple secure pockets that boost its practicality for just about anywhere. To top it off, they're kind of cute, too.
- Lightweight, breathable nylon plain weave with DWR finish resists abrasion, wicks moisture and dries quickly for active comfort
- Dri-Clime lining on contoured waistband adds wicking comfort on hot, sweaty hikes
- Interior drawcord lets you adjust your fit
- UPF 40-rated protection ideal for long days on the trail
- Side zip pocket and back snap pockets give you secure storage
- BlueSign-approved fabric manufactured with environmentally friendly methods and materials
Share your thoughts
What is the rise?
What is the rise?
These shorts have a 12 inch rise in back.
I live in these
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are great I live in them, they are durable for all the bum sliding on sharp rock. They have a waste string tie that helps keep your pants up, even when carrying a lot in the pocket. They also include a velcro and zip pocket on the lower leg. I really love these shorts.
I bought these at a local outdoor outfitter. I'm 4'11'', 90 lbs. Waist is 24", hips 33"so the 2 fits perfect. . The intent of these are for hiking. However I wore them the first time gardening in 90+ degree humid weather. They breathed well and I stayed cool. Though sweaty, the waistline did not stick or bind. I'm buying another pair right here at Backcountry. Thank you Marmot!
What's the inseam length on the Ani short...
What's the inseam length on the Ani short size 6.?
These have a 5" inseam.