- Detail Images
Whether she's headed to class or the climbing gym, the Marmot Girls' Ani Short will give your daughter the performance she needs with a cute look she likes. The nylon fabric breathes and dries quickly for warm-weather comfort while the gusseted inseam provides the freedom of movement required by summertime pursuits.
- Nylon plain weave fabric is lightweight, breathable, and quick drying
- Regular fit and a gusseted inseam provide complete freedom of movement
- DriClime interior waistband feels extra-soft against skin
- Interior drawcord ensures a snug fit
- UPF 40-rated fabric helps her avoid painful sunburn
- Two front pockets and a zippered thigh pocket keep essentials safely stowed
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these shorts for my 6 year old who is still a bit shy of 40#'s and these shorts are a wonderful fit. She loves them and wants to wear them to her mtn bike camp everyday. We got her the small and I'm ready to get her another pair b/c she won't get out of them.
Great kids shorts
Daughter loves them, true to size!