- Comfortable, lightweight, packable performance-woven fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly when you hike, backpack, or travel
- DWR coating helps shed light water droplets when you're caught in the rain
- UPF 40-rated fabric helps shield your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Abrasion-resistant nylon fabric adds durability
- Regular, feminine fit flatters your curves and gives you plenty of unrestricted mobility
- DriClime Interior waistband provides added comfort while an internal drawcord supplies a secure fit
- Multiple pockets stash your energy goo, while a zippered secure side pocket holds your ID and cash
Share your thoughts
Great hiking pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Unbelievable fit. Extremely light weight. I have a really hard time finding pants that fit my 5' 3", 138lbs , small waist, and curvy hips. I bought size 8. These pants actually fit over my hips and the draw strings make the fit perfect around my waist. Legs wide enough to comfortably hike up hill. Perfect for backpaking and traveling. Plan to buy another pair.
My go-to camping pant!
I absolutely love these pants! I have a hard time finding pants that fit me perfectly because im only 5'0 tall and weigh 120lbs. I have a tiny waist but wide hips and thighs. These pants have a great adjustable drawstring waist with a button to keep the crack away, but also fit loosely enough on the butt and thighs that I can move around and squat and kneel. The pants are long for me (as all pants are) but I just roll them up and they're great. I also can fit a pair of long underwear underthem when I need a little more insulation. I love them so much that I just bought another pair in the dark steel.