Pack the Angel Fire for your trek into the Sangre de Cristos.
- Women-specific fit features a wider hip zone and extra insulation in the body and feet for those cold nights
- The 600-fill goose down compresses well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Down-filled draft collar, zipper-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help prevent leaks and improve warmth retention
- Stretch tricot baffles allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without creating a tear in the baffle material
- Classic trapezoidal footbox gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle; heater-pocket in footbox lets you pack in some additional warmth
- EN comfort rated at 26-degrees F for summer use in the mountains
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
Bought this bag for my girlfriend who wanted a bright color. The bright green and purple zipper accent (which is not easily appreciated by the pics online), and the small zipper pocket near the top keeps her very pleased! The fact that I can take her out in 30 degree F weather on top of a BA Insulated AirCore and she can sleep through the night keeps me happy! Little heavy for my liking but overall a great bag!