Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag: 45 Degree Down
Lightweight and super-packable for warmer-weather adventures.
Tired of lugging around a heavy bag during summer excursions just so you can sweat buckets at night? Pick up the Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag and kiss your worries goodbye. Weighing in at just over two pounds, this 45°-rated, down-filled bag boasts essential features like a heater pocket at the bottom, locking draft-resistant zippers, and a stash pocket to keep your watch and other essentials close at hand.
- EN comfort-rated at 53° F for mild summer conditions; lower limit rated at 47° F for occasional use in chillier temps
- 600-fill goose down compresses well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio compared to synthetic fill
- Water-repellent, windproof, downproof nylon shell delivers lightweight performance without sacrificing durability
- Down-filled draft collar, full-length draft tube, and ground-level seams help prevent leaks and improve warmth retention
- Stretch tricot baffles allow the bag to be stuffed and unstuffed without creating a tear in the baffle material
- Nautilus 6 baffle hood surrounds your head with warmth; Face Muff allows you to cinch hood tight without irritating your face
- Classic trapezoidal foot box gives your toes plenty of room to wiggle; heater-pocket in foot box lets you pack in some additional warmth
- Stuff and storage sacks included