The mountains bring out your wild side.
During the week, you're punctual, polite, and hardworking. When the weekend finally rolls around, you zip up the Marmot Women's Alter Ego Jacket, drive up to the mountains, and proceed to show the world what you're really all about. Burly Membrain 10 shell fabric and Thermal R insulation keep you warm and dry for hours of powder-floating bliss while the Angel-Wing Movement provides the untethered freedom of motion you need to get all of the craziness out of your system by Monday.
- Two-layer Membrain 10 shell fabric provides waterproof and breathable protection from the elements
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet conditions out
- Thermal R insulation keeps you warm without feeling bulky
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath on super-cold days
- Angel-Wing Movement means you can move your arms without jacket ride-up
- Underarm zips provide ventilation
- Fixed, helmet-compatible storm hood provides additional protection in winter weather
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out and can be left at home when you're cruising around town
- Brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining provides warmth and comfort
- Adjustable cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Chest, hand, sunglasses, media, and goggle pockets hold essentials for a day on the mountain
Share your thoughts
enough to like...not quite love
Great quality jacket, definitely waterproof, flattering feminine cut. I like the jacket enough to keep it, considering my alternatives. Though, there are a few things that would make me love! this jacket. First of all, the body of jacket is partially fleece lined, but the collar is not, as described. Also, there are no thumb-holes, and the cuff openings are not big enough to fit over my (under) gloves. So snow gets in that little gap and is an issue for me, but if you've got over gloves, that would not be a problem. Oh, and the sleeves run a bit long.
I would be a satisfied customer if Marmot made this jacket with thumb-holes and/or larger cuff openings.