From gut-busting trail runs to sweat-drenched gym sessions, trust the Marmot Men's Short-Sleeve Agile Shirt to keep you dry and comfy. The lightweight performance fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly while the flatlock seams and tag-free neckline ensure you'll remain chafe-free from dawn to dusk.
- Mesh Pique Performance Knit fabric is lightweight, moisture wicking, and quick drying
- Semi-fitted cut and raglan-style sleeves provide complete freedom of movement
- Flatlock seams and a tag-free neckline ensure chafe-free comfort
- Cocona fabric technology provides natural odor control
- Reflective labels increase your visibility to motorists in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
Material picks way to easy.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I don't understand the functionality of the material used to make this shirt. It fits and feels great but if you encounter the slightest rough object like velcro (stiff side) or a twig, this material picks and pulls. My shirt looks awful after only about 3 or 4 wears. I really like Marmot so I was really disappointed. It is more about the material that all the companies use in their performance shirts that has this characteristic. If you sleep in this shirt, in your silk sheets, you shouldn't have a problem. However, I don't have silk sheets and like to camp, hike, and run in my shirt, and with that, this shirt's material will eventually be covered with picks/pulls.