- Detail Images
The features you need for the escapades you love.
- The M3 Softshell by Marmot brings the most breathable materials to the table for high-output aerobic activity
- DriClime Bi-Component wicking lining helps manage moisture so your hands stay dry even during the most intense days
- Molded foam padding on back of hand comes in handy when you have to box an angry moose
- Thermal R insulation uses a medium loft for warmth without bulk
- Gauntlet quickdraw seals out snow and wind
- Nose wipe lets you clear out the gooey stuff
Share your thoughts
Soft, warm, dry, great fitting glove, most comfortable I ever had. Not very durable though for handling skis and equipment. Both Backcountry.com and Marmot have good warranty replacement.