- Detail Images
Tie it down before it floats away.
- Split webbing technology is lightweight and takes your weight over a wider area so you won't feel like the straps are digging into your skin
- Two-part strap passage distributes weight evenly between the hip belt and leg loops for more comfort
- Ventilation openings keeps fresh air flowing so you don't feel sweaty under your harness
- Lightweight protector keeps your rope shielded from abrasion in the tie-in loops
- Aluminum Slide-Bloc buckle keeps weight low and fit adjustments easy
Share your thoughts
Quite Good item !
great satisfied !
Broke on second day
The plastic piece that attaches to the belay loop broke while i was working a sport route. The piece broke when i was trying to pull a roof and could not make the clip. The falls were short but i took a few. This is not a safety issue, but definitely effects the performance (leg loops slide now). The harness is light and comfortable, but definitely not built to climb hard in. Harness is going back, will probably get a BD or an arc'teryx
Great harness, the best Mammut has put out. Super light and breathable. I've been using it for everything from sport climbing, alpine climbing, ski touring and mountaineering. Even with fixed leg loops, it has great adjustability and fits well over boardshorts and a down suit. The slide-bloc buckle is fast and easy, no need to double back. Packs down small in the pack for the approach. The gear loops lay flat so you dont feel them under your pack waistbelt and are big enough to allow for climbing without a shoulder sling.