Mammut Zephir Harness - Men's
- Detail Images
Tie it down before it floats away.
You're three pitches into your climb, and between the burn in your forearms and the raging sun, you are starting to feel the heat. Mammut designed the Zephir Harness with Dyneema webbing for a lightweight, comfortable feel and large ventilation openings for extra breathability on long climbs.
- Split webbing technology is lightweight and takes your weight over a wider area so you won't feel like the straps are digging into your skin
- Two-part strap passage distributes weight evenly between the hip belt and leg loops for more comfort
- Ventilation openings keeps fresh air flowing so you don't feel sweaty under your harness
- Lightweight protector keeps your rope shielded from abrasion in the tie-in loops
- Aluminum Slide-Bloc buckle keeps weight low and fit adjustments easy