Grip, comfort, and cushioning.
When your running shoes or hiking boots just won't cut it for a super-techy approach, go for the Mammut Men's Wall Guide Low GTX Shoe. This lightweight, low-cut boot offers close-fitting precision and sure footedness for steep and rocky terrain. The Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane shields your foot from water while remaining breathable for lasting comfort. The elastic tongue insert design allows you to put on the boot comfortably and reduces crease formation. A rubber guard protects your toes and heels from sharp rocks and scree. The lightweight poro wedge dampens impact for support and comfort as you go, while the Gripex Sticky Rubber Compound provides excellent traction on rough, uneven ground.
- An approach shoe for sure footedness in steep and rocky terrain
- Velours leather upper for durability and breathability
- Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof, breathable protection
- Rubber toe and heel for protection from sharp rocks and scree
- FeetMap lining and padding system for comfort and support
- Triple Density footbed and Poro Wedge for dampening
- Gripex Sticky Rubber for stronger grip in variable conditions
- Item #MAM00JJ