- Detail Images
Insulated protection down to the last stitch.
When you get the itch to make turns, you're going to head to the hill regardless of what old man winter decides to do. The Mammut Men's Twitch Pant lets you scratch that itch with reliable all-weather protection from the Dry Tech Premium shell and polyester insulation for warmth on the chilliest days. The loose-fit cut will permit every trick in your bag, and the two-way side zips allow you to cool down when the storm passes and the sun starts to shine.
- Dry Tech Premium shell fabric provides all-weather protection that keeps you comfortable while pushing yourself on the mountain
- A touch of polyester insulation provides warmth on chilly days
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Water-resistant two-way side zips provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Loose fit provides the freedom of movement freeriders require
- Two side and two leg pockets provide space for backcountry essentials
- Burly hem and instep reinforcements protect against sharp ski edges and crampons
Share your thoughts
These pants are comfortable, well made,appear as they will hold up well. They tend to run true to size, except that they run long.
Graphit means Blue Jean
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Sent these back after ordering the "Graphite". They look exactly like blue jeans so if that is what you are looking for then perfect for you. Build appeared to be quality and they fit good for me through the thigh with some extra room. My last two Winter pants were Patagonia Snowshot (complete FAILURE) and the older Rubicon from Patagonia. From what I understand they changed fabrics for the Rubicon. The old version was a pant you could wear a couple hundred days. THe Twitch pant felt like it might get you there too, I just couldnt get over the color.
What/How much insulation is in these pants?...
What/How much insulation is in these pants?