You'll twitch until you get your powder fix.
- 2-layer Drytech Premium shell fabric provides water- and wind-resistant protection in winter weather
- Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep wet conditions out
- 80g synthetic insulation in the body with 60g in the sleeves provides extra warmth on chilly days
- Regular fit allows a full range of skiing motions
- Two way underarm ventilation zips provide maximum ventilation
- Adjustable tailored hood is helmet-compatible
- Detachable and stretchable powder skirt keeps snow out during the descent
- Lycra hand gaiters seal around the wrists to keep the weather out
- Goggle pocket with microfiber wipe protects your eye wear
- Wrist pocket is perfect for a ski pass
Share your thoughts
Is this waterproof?
Is this waterproof?
Mammut is being a little vague with their specs on this jacket but DRYtech is a waterproof breathable membrane, the seams are sealed and they use a waterproof zipper. I am going to go ahead and say that this jacket will be functionally waterproof.
How does the sizing run. I'mm 6'4" and...
How does the sizing run. I'mm 6'4" and lanky...
Would you please include a few more measurements if you can get them (i.e. arm length, neck, waist, chest, torso, etc.)? It would certainly assist in providing some sort of guidance in what size might be as close to impeccable as you could get.
Do the Lycra hand gaiters extend past the...
Do the Lycra hand gaiters extend past the sleeve when you're wearing the jacket?
Found this at http://www.pedigreeskishop.com/products2.cfm/ID/67394/name/M3-TWITCH-JACKET ...
They seem to be one of the only websites that has a picture of someone actually wearing the jacket with the gaiters in use, so kudos to them! Anyhow... it looks as though they do, in answer to your question.
Gray is much lighter than in pic
I love this jacket.I don't understand why not very many retailers keep Mammut gear stocked. Mammut makes increadible stuff. This jacket is very versitile. It keeps me warm whether i'm riding in the mountains, or walking to my morning class. Very comfortable.
I have a question about waterproofing on...
I have a question about waterproofing on this jacket: is it done through membrane or spray-on? Thanks!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love this jacket Fabric is kind of a cool pattern that is hard to see in the images. In real life the coat is even nicer than I imagined. Really happy with everything about it. Now just need to use it for its intended purpose.