- Detail Images
- Community Images
A comfortable, easy-to-adjust line of defense that's not to be overlooked.
- Large vents let in cool air to keep your climber cool and focused on the rock
- The sliding adjustable headband adjusts to fit the circumference and height of a variety of heads for a custom, secure fit
- An ergonomic shape with soft padding provides lots of comfort for long climbs
- A soft-lined, fully adjustable chin buckle strap locks down the helmet
- Four large clips attach a headlamp for early ups or twilight rappels
- Fits head a circumference of 18.9-21.7in (48-55cm)
Share your thoughts
But Why Uncle John?
Bought for my nephew who is 3. Surprisingly the adjustable headband conforms to his tiny head. Will definitely grow into it and looks really well made especially for kids gear. He loves the red color and the Mammu. It will serve double duty as a bike helmet.