- Detail Images
Lightweight with a slim profile for unrestricted movement on alpine routes.
Fully equipped for technical alpine use, the Mammut Trion Element 40 Backpack weighs in at just under three pounds and features a slim body-hugging profile for unrestricted movement while you climb. The aluminum V-Frame and high-density EVA back panel provide rigid support for heavy loads while gear loops on the waist-belt and a daisy chain keep necessary hardware close at hand.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and a waist-belt with Air-Mesh covers and EVA back padding allow you to comfortably carry heavy loads during alpine pursuits
- The adjustable 6mm aluminum Motion V-Frame provides rigid support for heavy loads
- Top lid with two pockets allows access to the main compartment
- Side ski carry attachment securely holds your boards when not in use
- Two external ice axe carriers hold your tools
- Rope fixing strap keeps a drag line out of the way
- Removable waist-belt with gear loops keeps draws and ice screws close at hand
- Daisy chain gear carrier keeps your hardware organized
- Lateral compression straps can be tensioned from the front of the pack
- Compatible with a hydration system