- Detail Images
A pack built to handle the vertical world.
- Two-layer, high-density EVA back padding includes Air-Mesh cover for comfort without sacrificing ventilation
- Height-adjustable lid helps store last-minute gear additions, and easily detaches when a minimalist approach is required
- Detachable hip belt can be stowed to keep from interfering with your harness
- Side ski attachments and removable ice tool attachments accommodate your winter vertical fixations
- Side compression straps help with load and space management
- Hydration compatible for when additional water bottles aren't convenient to store
Share your thoughts
still on the quest for a perfect pack
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I feel bad giving this pack a low rating. I'm sure it is perfect for the task it was made for. I wanted a killer alpine pack that would carry my splitboard A-frame style. However the sewn ski loops are too narrow for a splitboard or any ski wider than about 135 at the tails. I'll have to send this one back even though it looks like such a great alpine climbing pack.
Great little crag pack
Super clean, super simple and a great price. Carries great and holds enough for a day crag pack. Not as many features as the Trion Guide but can't beat the price for this euro style backpack.