- Detail Images
- Community Images
Get the most out of your alpine adventures.
Designed for full-day alpine climbs and ski tours, the agile Mammut Women's Trea Guide 40 + 7 Backpack is perfect for mountain athletes who like to tackle a little bit everything. Mammut built the Trea on a flexible, adjustable Motion Butterfly suspension, included a padded EVA foam back panel, and made sure it had two removable waist belts, one padded and one webbing, so you're comfortable on the approach and the climb.
It also has all the features you'd expect from an alpine pack and then some, like a rugged front crampon pocket, reinforced ski carrier, and two ice-axe carriers to lock your gear down when you're on the move. There are four gear loops, side compression straps, and even a detachable rope-fixing strap to keep you ready to go. Oh, and don't forget the height-adjustable lid with multiple pockets.
- Adjustable Motion Butterfly 6mm aluminum suspension
- EVA foam back panel
- Detachable padded and webbing hip belts
- Hydration compatible
- Front crampon pocket
- Reinforced ski carrier and two ice-axe carriers
- Four gear loops and compression straps
- Detachable rope fixing strap
- Height-adjustable lid with internal/external pockets