- Detail Images
Ultralight performance that doesn't skimp on comfort.
When the moves are hard and the bolts are generously spaced, strap on the Mammut Togir Light Harness for ultralight performance that doesn't skimp on comfort. The Split Webbing design and laminating construction process improves weight distribution and ventilation for greater comfort while maintaining a low profile that's ideal for modern sport climbing.
- Split Webbing technology improves weight distribution and ventilation for greater comfort
- Laminating process fuses layers of padding and material together to create an exceptionally low profile
- Harness weighs in at just over 12 ounces, making it ideal for difficult free climbing
- Pre-threaded Aluminum Slide Bloc buckle is quick and secure
- Patented tie-in protector enhances abrasion resistance at tie-in points
- Four over-molded gear loops provide quick access to draws and protection
- Four loops provide an attachment point for ice-screw clips
- Drop seat buckle allows you to take care of business on long climbs without removing the harness