- Detail Images
- Definition LED bulbs use energy efficiently to project 60 lumens
- Attach headlamp to dry bag for a soft, romantic ambiance or for non-blinding light while you and your buddies read
- Dry bag doubles as a stuff sack or water-resistant storage
- Multiple light settings accommodate your needs
- Switch lock prevents battery burn-out in your backpack
Share your thoughts
Love this thing. Dry bag that doubles as a lantern globe. Used this a couple weeks ago at the Red Rock Rendevous. Besides the fact that my tent flapped all night in the wind I was able to see read and hang out in nice light. Also the fact that the bag is a dry bag is a huge plus for storing electronics like the light or anything else you don't want to get wet. The T-trail light is really nice and bright and like the light weight and comfort of it. Make s a nice pure clean light for an LED. Ran with it recently and works great. you need to hit the button twice to turn it on. weird at first but I guess its a safety so it wont turn on by mistake if something hits the switch in your pack.