- Detail Images
One pair of pants for every winter adventure.
- 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance shell fabric is guaranteed to be wind and waterproof while offering a high level of breathability
- Regular fit allows a maximum range of motion for winter activities
- Full length two-way side zips provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Waterproof YKK zippers block wet conditions to keep you dry
- Integrated adjustable gaiters fit a variety of boots to keep snow out
- Burly reinforcement material on the insteps protects against sharp ski edges and crampons
- Adjustable suspenders keep this pants riding where they should and improve comfort
Share your thoughts
Love these pants!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wanted athletic fitting ski pants and that's exactly what I got with the Mammut Sturdy Pant. On top of being unbelievably well made, they are well cut! Took them on a ski trip to Big Sky in late January, whore them with a mid layer and never got cold or wet. Love the two different kind of fabrics, the articulated knees and the cool strap down boot gaiters. I'm 5'9" and weigh 175lbs and the medium fits perfectly. All around awesome!