- Detail Images
- Community Images
KISS—Keep It Simple and Smart.
The Mammut Men's Stoney Pant gives hard-charging freeriders everything they need in a ski pant without the added complication of unnecessary bells and whistles. DRYtech Premium Stretch fabric shrugs off tough winter weather and the interior mesh lining provides comfort and warmth. The side zips allow you to dump excess heat when you're hiking for turns and they make getting in and out of the pants a simple operation.
- Two-layer DRYtech Premium Stretch shell fabric keeps you dry and comfortable in harsh winter weather
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Mesh lining provides warmth and is comfortable
- Regular fit and stretch fabric allow a full range of skiing and riding motions
- Two-way side zips provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Internal waist adjustors ensures a snug fit
- Stretch snow gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Reinforced hems protect against sharp edges and boot buckles