- Detail Images
Slide into the Splide for ice climbing perfection.
When technical ice and mixed climbing is the order of the day, slide into the Men's Mammut Splide Pant for all-weather protection that stretches to allow the tricky figure-four at the crux of your route. The fully taped seams and water-resistant YKK zippers work to keep you dry while the hem reinforcement protects against sharp crampons. Plus, the side zips go all the way to the hip, allowing you to take these pants on or off while still wearing boots.
- The twill-weave DRYtech Premium 3-Layer Stretch fabric provides reliable protection from rain, snow, and wind without weighing a ton
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- The regular fit works with the stretch fabric to allow a full range of climbing and skiing movements
- Spray proof YKK zippers block wet weather
- The side zips go all the way to the hips, making these pants easy to take on and off even while wearing boots
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters cover alpine and ski boots to keep snow out
- Hem reinforcement protects against sharp edges and crampons
- Adjustable suspenders provide a comfortable fit