A warm winter bag that won't weigh you down.
Thanks to its ProlightTX fabric and down insulation, the Mammut Sphere UL 5 Degree Down Winter Sleeping Bag is exceptionally light, compressible, and more importantly, warm. One of the lightest bags in Mammut's line of bomber sleeping bags, this winter bag is designed to keep you toasty when you're trekking through alpine environments, without adding a bunch of excess weight to your backpack.
The Sphere boats a bluesign-approved outer fabric that's treated with a DWR finish for water resistance, and the lining is also bluesign-approved. The hood provides a full field of vision even when it is completely cinched down. Wave-shaped baffles prevent down migration and eliminate cold spots from developing throughout the night. Plus, the ergonomically designed foot box gives your feet some wiggle room while you sleep and enhances the overall warmth of the foot area.
- An ultralight sleeping bag for alpine pursuits
- 5 degree temperature rating makes it ideal for high and cold adventures
- Light and compressible down insulation
- Hardy ProlightTX fabric and LightTX lining
- Wave-shaped baffling for down, warmth, and shape retention
- Item #MAM00QO