- Detail Images
Stand out on the mountain.
With its bright three-color design, the Mammut Women's Shana Jacket stands out in the lift line and offers ample protection for whatever old man winter throws your way. The 3-layer DryTech Premium shell fabric stands up to wet winter conditions and the women-specific powder skirt snugly seals around your hips when making fresh tracks is the order of the day. Mammut's 150 Peaks anniversary design uses diagonal seams to reflect the structure of a climbing rope.
- 3-layer DryTech Premium shell fabric provides reliable protection in winter weather
- Fully taped seams and splash-proof zips keep wet conditions out
- Underarm zips provide ventilation when you hike for some fresh turns
- Helmet compatible and fully adjustable hood protects in stormy weather
- Women-specific powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out and provides warmth around the kidney area
- Pre-shaped sleeves with adjustable cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Lycra hand gaiters prevent sleeves from riding up
- Two front pockets and chest pocket hold essential items
- Wrist pocket holds your ski pass while the audio pocket with cord pass-through keeps tunes close at hand
- Spacious goggle pocket with microfiber wipe takes care of your eye wear