- Detail Images
Light as a shoe, tough as a boot.
- Base Fit lacing system transfers power to soles for an all-around integrated and sensitive feel
- Gore-Tex membrane guarantees waterproof protection and breathability
- Elastic tongue allows for easy entry and wrinkle-free wear
- Cougapproach sole gains traction even on steep or slippery surfaces
- Rolling Concept technology encourages a natural and healthy gait cycle
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
After a year and a half of nearly daily athletic use, the material at the back of the heel cup is beginning to fray.
Only concern I have is, once these wear out, whether the exact same shoe will be available. I can't think of a thing to improve with these. They breathe well, protect my feet, are durable, and I've never had more comfortable shoes. I wear them to and from work, to work out in, and to hike in. They stand up well to pedals too.
Mammut Redburn GTX Hiking Shoe - Men's
I am wearing eu 45,do you have 11.5US from...
I am wearing eu 45,do you have 11.5US from the redburn gtx mammut?