- Detail Images
Mammut puts 150 years of expertise behind the Rainier Jacket.
- Gore-Tex Paclite offers total waterproof protection while remaining breathable
- Weighs just 13 ounces and packs small for travel and transport convenience
- Diamond Cut sleeve lining enhances breathability
- Pre-shaped sleeves allow for a more natural and athletic fit
- Hook-and-loop cuffs help fully seal out the elements
- Plentiful pockets keep your essentials organized and at the ready
- Adjustable hood lets you balance vision and protection in tough weather
Share your thoughts
This is larger than most Mammut jackets. I sent back a large and the medium fits very well. Long sleeves on both. I wish it had pit zips, but it should breath well enough. I think the color and design is fantastic.
Different look, love it
Every other pacllite jot seems to be solid colors. This has got a really cool color block thing. That's what attracted me to it. But know I've got it and use it it's great. Fit is just about perfect great quality, hood fits over a helmet. Packs up small and keeps you dry. Breathes as good as anything ele I've tried.