Select your style & size:Select options
When thin lines just won't cut it.
- Beefy 11mm thickness gives this rope seriously high strength
- Multiple length options to handle your needs
- Double-pick construction for excellent rope handling
- Note: Not for use as a climbing rope
- Item #MAM0470
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My main uses for the Mammut Static is for hauling heavy evaporative coolers up onto roofs here in the SLC valley. I use the Petzl pro traction device paired with it make sure there's no stretch or chance of a cooler coming back down the ladders. I've raked it over hot asphalt shingles and sharp flashing and the sheath shows no wear at all. Pretty impressed with this rope and should be nothing but superb for canyoneering as well.
Swiss Rope Production
What is the kN tensile strength rating on this 11mm rope?
35kN, according to Mammut's website.