Lightweight and ready for rough terrain.
The classical styling of the Mammut Pacific Crest LTH Boot reflects 150 years of design experience. Lace up this light and stable alpine boot before embarking on a weeklong backpacking trek in the Uintas, or step into your new snowshoes to blaze a trail through fresh powder. Versatile and loaded with tech, the Pacific Crest LTH handles big mileage days and rough terrain without bogging you down with unnecessary weight.
- Integrated Motion Control improves lateral support while maintaining front-to-back flexibility
- Foot Mapping and Memo foam provide targeted cushioning for comfort
- Base Fit technology uses free-sliding bands to transfer the force of the lacing to the sole
- Rolling Concept technology utilizes additional support to promote a healthy and natural gait cycle
- PD Cage sole distributes energy from heel for efficient power transfer and adds arch support
- All-around rubber rand provides protection from rocks, tree stumps, and other debris
Share your thoughts
Does this boot have any sort of waterproofing?...
Does this boot have any sort of waterproofing? Is it meant for cold weather only?
Since they're leather, you always need to treat them with sno-seal or nikwax to make them truly waterproof. Since they're almost 2lbs each, they're approaching being mountaineering boots. These will get VERY warm in summer.