Select your style & size:Select options
Low price that lasts.
Despite its dirtbag-friendly price, the Men's Ophir Harness features Mammut's most innovative design for comfortable climbing. Split Webbing technology makes this harness lighter and easier to move around in, while still providing comfort as you hang on the rope. Mammut also fixed this harness with tie-in protector for long-lasting durability where it counts.
- Split Webbing technology
- Slide Bloc self-locking waist buckle
- Elastic leg loops
- Tie-in protector
- Four gear loops
- Item #MAM00KP
- Q & A
Don't Let the Price Deter You
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently bought this harness on sale for under $40 to replace my old Petzl Calidris. After using this on some multi-pitch trad climbs and a couple gym sessions, I am pretty impressed by its comfort at hanging belays while maintaining its streamlined design to save weight and reduce bulkiness. The four gear loops hold a full trad rack pretty well and the tie in protector along with the indicator feature on the belay loop are cool innovative designs. Would totally recommend this harness for the multi-disciplined climber who is constrained to a budget.
Go To harness for all climbs!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had a couple of pervious models of this harness ad love it! Extremely happy with this harness for a few reasons:
1. Simple to adjust, it has one strap that is adjustable=simple
2. Comfortable, I've climbed everything from short sport routes to Red Rock and Yosemite bigs in it and didn't find it less comfortable than any standard harness on pitch 11
3. Price, can't argue with this workhorse harness for $50!