Designed to tackle just about all of the activities that the vertical world has to offer, the Mammut Men's Nordwand Pro HS Pant is a top-performer whether you're ice climbing, ski touring, alpine climbing, or a blend of all three. Gore-Tex Pro gives this thin and light three-layer shell high levels of waterproofing as well as the extreme breathability that those equally as extreme endeavors call for. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing moisture, snowflakes, or raindrops from seeping through.
Mammut equipped the Nordwand Pro with two-way side zippers for easy on and off as well as ventilation. The raised waistband features external adjustments and a moisture-wicking Coolmax lining. Additionally, the snow gaiters accommodate mountaineering boots as well as ski boots, and Mammut reinforced the external cuffs with Dyneema for crampon protection. This pant attaches to Mammut's Nordwand Pro HS Jacket for complete coverage.
- A versatile hard shell for vertical adventures
- Gore-Tex Pro shell is waterproof and breathable
- Coolmax lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Side zippers make for easy-on-and-off and ventilation
- Suspenders are removable and adjustable
- Snow gaiters keep elements at bay and protect footwear
- Item #MAM00MF
- Q & A
What is the inseam for short vs regular? Also, I am waist32/inseam30 and 5"8 150lbs. I want to be able to wear a layer underneath. What would be the best size?