- Detail Images
Alpine worthy protection for your lower half.
Whether you're tackling multi-pitch ice routes or picking your way up a knife-edge ridge to the summit, the Men's Mammut Nordwand Pant is as technically adept as you are in high-alpine terrain. The 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell offers the highest level of wind and waterproof protection yet has plenty of stretch for a full range of motion.
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell provides absolute protection that is guaranteed to be waterproof and breathable when you're pushing your limits in the alpine realm
- Shell fabric is tough and abrasion-resistant, but offers plenty of stretch for easy mobility
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit enables to a full range of climbing motions and allows room for layers
- Full length drop-seat zip makes it easy to take care of business and provides ventilation
- High-cut waistband with adjustable tabs is lined with wicking Coolmax fabric
- Adjustable boot gaiters snugly fit a variety boots to keep snow out
- Insteps reinforced with Schoeller-Keprotech for protection against sharp crampons and ski edges
- Removable suspenders keep these britches riding where they belong