- Detail Images
Built Eiger tough.
Technical alpine adventures call for the highest level of performance outerwear available, which is why Mammut made the Men's Nordwand Jacket. Featuring a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell and a host of features designed for climbing-specific movements and situations, this member of Mammut's Eiger Extreme line is ready to tackle the alpine route that has been keeping you up at night.
- The 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell provides absolute protection that is guaranteed to be waterproof and breathable when you're pushing your limits in the alpine realm
- Shell fabric is tough and abrasion-resistant, but offers plenty of stretch for easy mobility
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Alpine-style fit caters to a full range of motion
- Front-access underarm zips allow for ventilation during high-output activities
- Three-point hood adjustment system provides a perfect fit, with or without a helmet; hood rolls up when not in use
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt with comfortable double-snap front prevents snow from finding its way inside this jacket
- Front reach sleeves are ergonomically tailored for movements characteristic in climbing situations
- Front pockets are specifically positioned to allow access when wearing a harness or backpack