Queen of the Storm.
Whether you're winter hiking in Scandinavia, skiing at Sun Valley, or just snowshoeing out to your favorite local warming hut, the Mammut Women's Niva HS Hooded Jacket will keep you warm, dry, and stylish. The heathered outer material packs a technical punch and maintains a style-oriented appearance. The DRYtech Premium two-layer shell provides waterproof protection, while Ajungilak OTI Element insulation keeps you toasty on cold, stormy days. Lycra hand gaiters with adjustable cuffs and a stretch snow skirt help seal out snow when you're on the slopes, and the jacket comes fully outfitted with mindfully placed pockets for your ski pass, keys, smartphone, and daily essentials.
- Waterproof and warm jacket for wintry pursuits
- Ideal for chilly ski days or snowshoeing
- Attractive and modern heathered outer material
- DRYtech membrane keeps you dry all day
- Toasty warm and breathable synthetic insulation
- Mindfully placed pockets for winter essentials
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Lycra hand gaiters with adjustable hem and cuffs
- Item #MAM00O5