Ride with the blissful Nirvana.
Mammut designed its Nirvana Ride 30 Pack to keep you comfortable while you cruise over corduroy at the resort and gave it enough cargo space for a day of touring in the backcountry. Its V-frame suspension system transfers your load onto your hips to give you the freedom of movement you need if you're in tight trees. The EVA back padding gives this pack a surprising amount of comfort. You can carry your skis both diagonally or at the sides, and vertical snowboard straps keep the board out of your way while you hike up the terrain park.
Mammut made the Nirvana Ride with eco-friendly Cyclepet fabric that has waterproof qualities to keep your gear dry. A U-shaped zipper provides a large opening to the main compartment so you can get your extra layer out of the bottom of the bag quickly. The pack also features a waist belt you can remove when you don't need the extra support. Its hydration compatibility has an insulated sleeve that prevents your water from freezing up. Store your avy gear in the front pocket to leave room for your helmet and goggles in the inner compartment.
- Practical pack for resort or backcountry skiing
- 30-liter capacity suitable for full days
- V-frame suspension balances support with full mobility
- Carry systems for helmet, snowboard, or skis
- Front compartment constructed for avalanche gear
- Security pockets for valuables, electronics, and goggles
- Compatible with hydration reservoirs
- Item #MAM00PU
- Q & A
Is it a wrong picture about the Nirvana Ride(Lava)?