- Detail Images
Luggage specifically designed for the globe-trotting climber.
Whether your next trip involves sunny beaches and perfect tufa climbing at Kalymnos or sky-piercing South American peaks, load up the climber-specific Mammut Neon Gear Trolley before heading to the airport. The telescoping handle and 80mm wheels make navigating terminals and sidewalks a breeze while the ergonomically padded back panel and shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry on less-traveled terrain. Plus, the integrated rope bag, chalk bag pocket, and internal gear loop all make life a bit easier and cleaner.
- Contact U Frame with ergonomic padding and stowable waist-belt allows you to comfortably carry the bag as as a backpack
- Stowable telescopic handle and 80mm wheels make navigating airport terminals a breeze
- Padded backpack straps can combine to form a carry handle
- Reinforced floor increases durability and gives the bag structure
- Large circular front zipper provides easy access to the main compartment
- Rope-fixing strap allows you to strap a cord to the exterior of the bag
- Integrated rope bag can be removed for use at the crag
- Two lid pockets and a large interior mesh pocket help you stay organized
- Chalk-bag-specific pocket protects the rest of your gear from a chalky explosion
- Internal gear loop keeps hardwear safely stowed