- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Lightweight VENtech 56000 stretches to let you move freely, dries quickly, and breathes for cool, dry comfort
- Athletic seam design and flatlock stitching provides chafe-free comfort
- Athletic fit keeps you lean and mobile without bulk or bagginess
- Reflective logos add visibility for increased safety after sunset or in low light
- Antimicrobial treatment helps keep you fresh and odor-free
Share your thoughts
Grouse Grinding it!
This tee fits great, doesn't stink and dries fast!
Very comfortable and attractive!
I recently got a bunch of synthetic shirts from Mammut because my wardrobe was severely lacking in this department. I was extremely pleased with all of them!
When it comes to synthetic/ active tops, I typically feel fairly uncomfortable in them, as they tend to cling and fit oddly. However, this one has a gorgeous and flattering drape, and does not cling at all. It feels great on the skin.
This shirt in particular has already been put through the wringer: I've run in it, hiked in it, climbed in it, and I've actually used it quite a lot under my gi in jiu jitsu. Given all of this abuse, it shows no signs of wear.