- Detail Images
The new standard in Women's alpine apparel.
Stretchy, waterproof, and highly breathable, the Mammut Women's Mittellegi Pant is most comfortable tackling challenging alpine routes in the big mountains, which means every other winter weather pursuit is a piece of cake. The full-length zip drop seat gives you nothing to fear when nature calls and provides ventilation during high-exertion activities. Adjust the gaiters to fit the boots of the day, cinch up the Coolmax-lined waistband, then get on route; your summit is waiting.
- Burly 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric provides guaranteed wind and waterproof protection while stretching to accommodate every movement
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- The regular fit works with the stretch fabric to allow a full range of climbing and skiing movements
- Full-length drop seat zip provides ventilation and allows you to take care of business with limited exposure
- Raised waistband with Coolmax fabric provides a snug and comfortable fit
- Adjustable boot gaiters snugly fit alpine and ski boots to keep snow out
- Schoeller-Keprotec hem reinforcement patches protect against sharp ski edges and crampons
- Detachable suspenders keep these pants riding where they belong
Share your thoughts
Long n Lean
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I tried these out for a day, and while construction and comfort are definitely excellent, I found the fit to be somewhat crazy. [Euro time!]
I think these will work best for ladies who are long and lean, 100% a great choice for those who are leggy. I have fairly short legs and a short torso, and these fit me very awkwardly. My ski buddies kept telling me they loved my 'mom jeans' so I don't think this Euro style cut works well on shorter folks. They are incredibly fitted, absolutely no bagginess to be found.
If you are looking for a fitted, long and lean pant this is your ticket. I think these would make really excellent mountaineering pants.
I liked the full side zips, and the waist was very adjustable, suspenders were also really comfy. The orange color is very cool with its contrasting zippers.
I would highly recommend these pants to taller ladies seeking a fitted cut. It didn't work for me, but on the right person these will look killer.