For a magical ascent.
Click the Mammut Men's Magic Peak High GTX Boot's heel and say, "there's no place like the summit" three times in order to ascend any alpine climb. This magical mountaineering boot uses a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort membrane that adds warmth to subzero temps, and there's a slight neoprene gaiter up high to keep wet debris out of the boot.
Mammut's 3 Zone Lacing pulls the boot's shape-retaining Memo Foam around your forefoot for a precise, customized fit. Underfoot, the Magic Peak features a stiff board last for technical ascents, and the cushy PU wedge works with the insulated carbon shank to ensure a stable, supportive, and comfortable ascent in case the heel-clicking thing doesn't work. Vibram's Teton sole comes with lugs rugged enough for the hardest ascents.
- Built for fast and light ascents in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort waterproof, breathable membrane
- 3 Zone Lacing with Memo Foam provides a precise fit
- Stiff board last with dual-density midsole
- Vibram Teton sole with rugged lugs
- Fully crampon compatible
- Item #MAM00P6