- Detail Images
Light and fast.
The Mammut Women's Lithia Z 20 Backpack comes in handy in the alpine world where speed and functionality are vital to a successful day at altitude. Go light and go fast with this intuitively designed multifunctional pack that's ready for alpine climbing, via ferrata, and more.
- Circular zipper allows for front loading and access
- Lightweight but durable nylon ripstop fabrics resist abrasion and add longevity to the pack
- Targeted mesh padding combines with a lightweight hip-belt to distribute load and pressure evenly
- Mesh shoulder straps encourage ventilation
- Stowable trekking pole holder keeps you organized and prepared
- Side and hip-belt pockets accommodate last-minute gear additions
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
This bag is great--I got the cherry-iron because of the color. I have seen the uni-sex version Lithium Z 20 and wanted a different color than those offered for the Lithium. However, the color is more brick/maroon than magenta/purple; which is what I really wanted. On top of that, I spoke with several people about the length of the bag and really even though the dimension are identical in length to the Lithium Z 20, it feels shorter. Mammut representative told me the fit of the back was made for a shorter torso, about an inch, but the whole feeling of the bag was shorter. I ended exchanging for the grey Lithium Z 20 and LOVE that! So, the bag is perfect except for my misinterpretation of the color and it's lack in length!
bought this for my wife. She loves it and would never write a review so here goes. So nice I bought the Lithuim 25 for myself and love that to. You'd think at this weight there would not be a feature on this pack but its got great details and pockets to stash stuff and still can carry a full load with no problem and back panel feels really good and not too hot on the back. Great quality and materials to.