Whether you're embarking on a long winter hike or taking the dogs out for a quick snowshoe through the local land trust, the Mammut Women's Kira IS Down Parka offers furnace-like fervor. Designed specifically for wintry pursuits, the Kira features the extremely tough yet lightweight Pertex Microlight material that's equipped to handle years of abuse, while the 650-fill down insulation is super lofty for unrivaled warmth, even on the coldest days. However, should you start to warm up, the two-way front zipper offers easy, on-the-go temperature regulation. On the other hand, should the winds start to pick up and snow begin to twirl, the Kira's hem is fully adjustable for a snug, sealed-in feel and the internal hand gaiters further safeguard you from persnickety drafts. Not to mention, the two hand pockets keep necessities like a map or smart phone close by.
- A cozy parka for winter hiking or snowshoeing
- Pertex Microlight exterior is tenacious but feather-light
- Down insulation is lofty and provides serious warmth
- Two-way front zipper offers temperature regulation
- Hand pockets keep necessities close
- Hem is fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Hood is removable for a personalized look
- Item #MAM00NX
- Q & A
Does this jacket have any wind or water resistance? Don't see anything about DWR or waterproofing in the description.