- Detail Images
Tough, featherweight, and oh so cool.
Get off the ground and climb high in the Mammut Women's Kibo Softshell Jacket. Made from durable, triple-layer SOFtech softshell that combines a smooth, soft face, weather-resisting PU membrane, and ventilating mesh backing, it keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable. Underarm zips let you dump excess heat when on a grueling approach or climb, and thumb loops keep your jacket in place when you're going for the gusto with a long reach. You might notice the modern asymmetric style reflects the rope weave; but you can appreciate it for just its cool, clean look.
- Lightweight, durable, triple-layer SOFTech softshell with PU membrane and mesh backing breathes, repels water and wind, and feels soft and smooth
- Underarm zips provide ventilation so you can dump excess heat as you climb hard or hike the approach
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place during high or long reaches
- New, modern asymmetrical three-color design with diagonal lines reflects the structure of the climbing rope to please the obsessed and fashion-minded
- Two zippered hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Comfortable and stylish jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got this jacket for spring/mild weather skiing. I obviosly haven't skied in it yet since it's summer, but I have tried it on several times. I am 6'1'' about 190 pounds and large fits very well. The jacket has flattering, feminine fit and the blue/purple/black pattern is very stylish. The fabric is soft and the jacket is light, feels very comfortable on me. The colors on the jacket go well with both yellow and orange ski pants that I own.