A reliable glove for long days of winter work.
Lifties, patrollers, and anyone else working outdoors will appreciate the tough dexterity and all-day comfort of the Mammut Men’s Guide Work Glove. This streamlined leather glove features a toasty fleece lining and a waterproof, breathable membrane for protection from the elements, while the reinforced leather palm and neoprene stretch panel add durable grip and mobility.
- A durable glove designed for skiing and working at a resort
- Waterproof and breathable insert with toasty fleece lining
- Cowhide leather exterior with reinforced palm for added durability
- Hook-and-loop closure at cuff with elasticized wrist
- 3D thumb construction has a ergonomic design for dexterity
- Item #MAM0260
- Q & A
My fave of three pairs...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Bought these half way through last season to go with my Mammut Alyeska Pro jacket and bib. I was skeptical as I had never tried a Dry-Tech product, and I ski hard and sweat a lot. All I can say is that these gloves are more comfortable, and just as warm and breathable as my Scott Gore-Tex snowmobiling gloves. They don't protect like my POC gloves, but they aren't made to, and the padding and protection offered is good enough for the odd tree hit, and fall on ice. Overall, a well constructed, good looking and functional pair of gloves that keep you warm and dry. Highly recommended.
What a glove
Fit is increadible on this, have skied in it, ice climbed in it and even rode my morotcycle in this glove. One of the best fits I've tried. Warm enough for most conditions but still seriously dextrous. Seem really bomber and expect the to last a long time.