- Detail Images
Softshell protection for hardcore ice climbers.
When the curtain finally forms on your mixed project, zip up the Mammut Men's Gipfelgrat Light Softshell Jacket and go to work. The highly abrasion-resistant Schoeller softshell fabric shrugs off harsh winter weather while the climbing-specific tailored sleeves and generous fabric stretch allow you to swing tools with complete freedom. The front zippered pockets are even positioned to allow access while you're wearing a pack or harness.
- Schoeller WB-400 softshell fabric repels wind and water, breathes, and resists wear and tear
- Coldblack fabric technology allows dark colors to behave like light colors, reducing the amount of heat absorbed in harsh sunlight
- Generous fabric stretch and climbing-specific front-reach sleeves allow you to move with complete freedom
- Helmet-compatible hood features a three-point adjustment system for a snug fit
- Reinforced hood shield stands up to gusty winds
- Long front pockets provide some ventilation when needed
- Extreme Duo Lock seams lie flat for comfort and dry far faster than traditional seams
- Front zippered pockets are positioned to allow access while wearing a pack or harness