- Detail Images
Lightweight Gore-Tex protection when every gram counts.
If your sights are set on technical multi-pitch rock climbs and fast and light alpine pursuits, pull on the Mammut Women's Felsnadel Half-Zip Jacket for Gore-Tex weather protection that won't weigh you down. Ergonomically tailored front reach sleeves permit every movement in your climbing repertoire, and this jacket only weighs half a pound so you can always bring it along and know your prepared if a rogue storm rolls through.
- Lightweight 3-layer Gore-Tex Active shell is exceptionally breathable while offering wind and waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit and Frontreach sleeves are ergonomically tailored to allow a full repertoire of climbing movements
- Front-accessed underarm zips provide temperature regulation
- Three-point hood adjustment system with a reinforced hood shield for wind gusts and a precise fit with or without a helmet
- This jacket weighs in at just over half a pound for fast and light alpine adventures
- The spiral half zip is placed on the outside of the shell material for reduced weight and the elimination of sewing puncture holes
- Elastic at the hem and sleeves keeps snow and ice out