- Detail Images
A serious glove for serious fun.
- Polyester fleece insert can be worn as an added layer for cold days on the slopes or separately while you de-ice the car windshield
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your fingers toasty so you aren’t clinging to your poles with icy, numb hands
- Hook-and-loop closure with a gauntlet helps close off the Expert Tour so that snow doesn’t make it to your hand even if you bury face-first into pow
- Thanks to 3D thumb construction, you can enjoy full dexterity and movement
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these hoping they would be the end-all-be-all glove. I ended up returning them because of the fit. Generally, a nice design and pretty well thought-out product. Sadly, the fit was off for me. The other thing is that the fleece liner doesn't have any velcro to help keep it in the right position. When you slide your hand in, the liner will often slide down with your hand. If your hands are a bit wet (messing with boot buckles, etc.) it makes it a bit difficult. Not the end of the world, but just enough, when coupled with the fit, to NOT make it worth my while. That said, if your hand fits the glove well, you'll probably like it. Lastly, I found it to not be the warmest glove in the world.