Mountain performance, from summer to winter.
Whether you're alpine climbing in the summer or ski touring in the winter, the Mammut Men's Eisfeld Pant easily steps up to the plate—no matter the conditions at hand. The Eisfield features a Schoeller Dryskin softshell fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly, breathes, and stretches for the utmost performance on the ascent or descent. Not to mention, the Dryskin fabric offers protection against abrasive rock surfaces, wind, and water.
Additionally, Mammut's Coldblack treatment prevents the Eisfeld's dark fabric from heating up under the summer sun. Dyneema reinforcements ensure long-lasting durability, while the zippered vents at each side release excess heat when temperatures start to warm up. The snow gaiters are removable, which enables you to wear the Eisfield during summer pursuits, and zips at the hem allow you to easily pull on ski or mountaineering boots. Not to mention, the suspenders are also removable and the waist band itself is adjustable, which ultimately means you're able to cut down on excess weight when your adventure calls for keeping things light. And, Mammut's Extreme Duo Lock seam construction offers the smoothest feel you can find in softshell pants.
- Versatile, highly breathable pant equipped to the entire mountain
- Schoeller fabric wicks moisture, stretches, and breathes well
- Color treatment prevents dark colors from heating up
- Removable suspenders give you wear and fit options
- Zippered side vents let hot air escape quickly
- Inner gaiters help prevent snow from sneaking in
- Seam construction fights off hot spots and chafing
- Regular fit promotes a natural range of motion
- Item #MAM00MG
- Q & A
Do these fit over ski or snowboard boots?